Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What if I do not receive the compensation I was awarded?

What if I do not receive the compensation I was awarded?

In many car accident lawsuits, the victims of a car accident are awarded financial compensation from the driver who caused the crash. Unfortunately, sometimes the drivers who are supposed to pay damages fail to do so, and victims are left without the financial support that they need. It is important for these individuals to understand that they have other means of recourse and should not abandon hope of receiving the monies that they are due. It may be possible to secure an order for wage garnishment or to otherwise compel payment.

If you or someone you know has been awarded financial compensation in a car accident lawsuit but is not receiving it, contact the qualified Kenosha car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. at 800-242-2874 today to discuss how we can help you get your funds.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated