Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What if I cannot pay my medical bills?

What if I cannot pay my medical bills?

Medical bills after a car accident can quickly accumulate, leaving an accident victim with hundreds, or even thousands of dollars in medical debts. When the accident was the fault of another party, it may be possible to seek financial compensation through a civil lawsuit.  A successful legal action can make a huge difference in the life of a car accident victim, and it is advisable to seek legal counsel to determine whether this may be appropriate in your situation.

Do not hesitate to explore your legal options when you have been harmed by a negligent or reckless motorist. Contact the Kenosha car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C.  at 800-242-2874 today.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated