Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What damages can I recover?

What damages can I recover?

Because each car accident is unique, the damages you can recover from yours may be different than those recovered in other situations. However, car accident victims, on the whole, may be eligible to claim the following forms of compensation:

  • Compensatory damages, including payments that cover your medical bills, property damage, lost wages, and general pain and suffering
  • Punitive damages, which serve the purpose of punishing and reforming the party at fault for his or her actions

If you would like to speak with an attorney about what damages apply to your specific situation, contact the Kenosha car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated