Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > How soon can I get the compensation I claimed?

How soon can I get the compensation I claimed?

Even if you are awarded compensation for a car accident claim, because another driver caused you to have an accident or injury, sometimes there can be delays in getting the compensation that you are awarded. Most often, the defendant in the case – the person responsible for your costs – causes this delay, which can be especially frustrating when it makes you unable to pay your medical or other bills that arose from your car accident. Sometimes these recalcitrant defendants can try to extend the payment period as long as possible, but you have legal rights to your compensation, and those rights can be legally enforced. Just as when you hired an attorney to win you compensation, you can do the same to ensure you receive the compensation you were awarded.

If you or someone you know is having trouble with a defendant not paying what he or she owes to you after your car accident case, contact an experienced Kenosha car accident lawyer of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today by calling 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated