Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > How do I pay for total vehicle replacement?

How do I pay for total vehicle replacement?

Many car accidents result in severe damage to a vehicle, and it may be necessary for an individual to replace the automobile. If this has happened to you, you likely understand the financial burden that such a responsibility can carry. However, another party’s negligence or recklessness led to the destructive crash, you may not have to shoulder this financial burden. A successful civil lawsuit against the driver or other party might obtain financial compensation for your vehicle’s full cost.

Getting compensation that you need after a car accident is essential, especially if the insurance companies involved are refusing to issue sufficient payment. If you have been involved in a car accident caused by another, contact the experienced Kenosha car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. by calling 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated