Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > Can I still get compensation years after an accident?

Can I still get compensation years after an accident?

Sometimes the effects of a car accident don’t materialize until months, or even years, after a car accident initially occurred. However, even after a long time has passed, it is possible to acquire financial compensation from the other driver who caused you injury. While you may not be able to get compensation for the vehicle damage that was caused years ago, if physical side effects emerge, you may be able to get compensation for expenses related to them. However, getting compensation long after the accident has occurred can be difficult, making it vital that you consult with a skilled personal injury attorney.

If you or someone you know has developed injuries or side effects from a car accident that happened years ago, contact an experienced Kenosha auto accident attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today by calling 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated