Resume for James R. Jansen
- Milwaukee, WI- 1956
Admitted to Bar
- 1983 Wisconsin, U.S. District Court
- Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Dane County Court Commissioner
- 1983 University of Wisconsin, J.D.
- 1979 University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, B.S.
- Fellow, The American College of Trial Lawyers
- Dane County and American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Association for Justice
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- District Nine Investigative Committee of the Office of Lawyer Regulation
- Mr. Jansen has been certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1991
- He served eight years on the Board of Governors of the Wisconsin Injured Patients and Family Compensation Fund and nine years on the Office of Lawyer Regulation’s District Nine Investigative Committee
- Author of the State Bar of Wisconsin’s Guardian ad Litem Handbook chapter on Personal Injury
- Mr. Jansen practices in the Madison office.