Resume for Craig A. Christensen
- Milwaukee, WI- 1958
Admitted to Bar
- 1985 Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- 1985 Marquette University, J.D., cum laude, received the American Jurisprudence Award for property.
- 1980 University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, B.B.A., cum laude
- Outagamie County and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- The American Association for Justice
- Wisconsin Association for Justice.
- Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Mr. Christensen interned for the Honorable John L. Coffey of the United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, during his law school career
- He is on the Board of Directors, Emergency Shelter of the Fox Valley
- Church Council, Trinity Lutheran Church (past President) 2000-2003
- coach for Appleton Soccer Club 2002 to present
- basketball coach for the Appleton Park & Recreation Department 2002 to 2004
- flag football coach for the Appleton Park & Recreation Department 2003
- Mentor, Clean Break Juvenile Diversion Program, 1998-2000
- Destination Imagination, Team Manager 1999-2004
- He has given speeches on the law to Driver’s Ed Programs and Civic Groups.
- Mr. Christensen practices in the Appleton office.