Road Construction Negligence
There are many hazards that we expect to encounter on the road. Bad weather can produce dangerous conditions, and wildlife is an unpredictable danger present in some places. Additionally, there is one common situation that we frequently associate with inconvenience rather than hazard—construction zones. However, construction sites can actually create a dangerous situation on the road.
Unfortunately, construction sites sometimes create road hazards that can result in accidents, collisions, and serious injury. If the crew or company at a construction site failed to perform their duties safely, and an accident subsequently occurred to you or someone you love, you may be entitled to restitution. Call 800-242-2874 to speak with a Kenosha road construction negligence attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today.
When a construction crew that is doing work on or near the road fails to accommodate traffic in a certain way, they run the risk of creating a very dangerous situation. These unsafe errors may include the following:
- Lack of signs to warn drivers of lane closures or other issues associated with the construction
- Insufficient lighting to make nighttime crews visible to drivers
- Lack of lane markers to show drivers of any different changes in the lanes
- Lack of barriers to protect drivers as well as construction site workers
- Debris on the roadway that can cause drivers to skid or experience blowouts
Negligent road construction companies are a danger to their workers as well as nearby drivers.
If you or someone you love has been involved in an accident because of the negligence of a road construction company, contact our Kenosha road construction negligence lawyers by dialing 800-242-2874. At Habush Habush & Rottier S.C., we want to help you build your case and fight for compensation.