Filing an Auto Insurance Claim
If you are involved in a car accident it is important that you make a claim with your insurance company. This will help you receive the financial assistance you need in a timely manner so that you can move past your unpleasant accident experience as soon as possible.
If you have been involved in a car accident caused by the negligence of someone else, you have a right to seek fiscal compensation for your pain and suffering. The Kenosha car accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® have the experience you need on your side when fighting for your due damages. Contact our office today at 800-242-2874 to learn more about your options from a practiced lawyer.
Steps for Filing an Auto Insurance Claim
There are many things to consider when you are involved in an accident and need to file an accident claim with your auto insurance company. These include:
- Always get all contact information possible from the other parties involved in the accident
- Write down the insurance company information for all others involved in the accident
- Document your experience and what you remember from the accident
- File an official accident report
- Call your insurance company to inform them of the accident, even if it was not your fault
These steps will help you properly file an auto insurance claim so that you are better able to quickly request the compensation you deserve.
When a car accident causes suffering it is important that those responsible are held accountable for their negligence. If you or someone you care about has been injured in a car crash due to the poor decision making of someone else, the Kenosha car accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® would like to help. Contact our office at 800-242-2874 to get started on your case today.