Denial of a Car Insurance Claim
In the event of a traffic accident, your top priorities are the safety and well-being of everyone involved. After that, you might begin to wonder about the state of vehicle and whether or not it can be fully repaired. The last thing on your mind is wondering what to do in the event that your car insurance claim is denied.
After an accident, you just want to get your life back on track. The Kenosha insurance claims attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, understand that dealing with car insurance company can be difficult and frustrating. We understand the anger that can arise as a result of a denied insurance claim. If your insurance claim has been wrongfully denied, contact us today at 800-242-2874 to discuss your legal options.
Reasons for Car Insurance Claim Denial
There are a variety of reasons that your car insurance claim may have been denied, including:
- The value of the damage to your vehicle amounts to more than the limits set within your policy.
- You did not pay your premium in a timely manner, and so your coverage has been dropped.
- You did not add a new car to your existing insurance policy within the given timeframe.
- You were driving someone else’s car and your name is not on the policy.
- You have no insurance for the specific claim you present, such as if you hold liability insurance but no collision insurance.
If you believe your insurance company has wrongfully denied your claim in the event of a car accident, the knowledgeable Kenosha insurance claims lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® can examine your case and determine if you are entitled to compensation. To learn more about automobile accidents and insurance claims, contact us today at 800-242-2874.